Every April, kids around the world show support for protecting our earth by celebrating Earth Day. The planet is facing a crisis; pollution, deforestation, and overuse of Earth’s natural resources are causing temperatures to rise. Fortunately, scientists called environmental engineers are working hard to fix these problems. Using their knowledge of physics , biology, and chemistry, these scientists come up with new ways to decrease pollution, improve recycling, and combat climate change. With this Club SciKidz Lab box, you will become an environmental engineer and learn how to make every day Earth Day!
- EXPLORE Recycling by creating a recycling wheel to learn how we can reuse glass, cardboard, aluminum, and utilize composting.
- ENGAGE AND ENLIGHTEN as you learn about sustainability by growing and planting your own pine tree.
- BUILD AND DISCOVER a clean water mini filtration system. Have fun with our Eco-Bag Art Project.
- 18 PAGE FULL-COLOR ACTIVITY MANUAL details all the exciting experiments and activities. Also included, 15 Micro Experiments and Observations, scientists who inspire, science quotes and riddles, and a splash of science fiction. Don’t forget to look for the SCIENCE SURPRISE!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED- For more than 24 years, Club Scikidz has provided engaging and fun STEM experiments and projects to young scientists and engineers around the world. Perfect for home school science!